This is a picture of the sock puppet that Mommy and I made together. i like him very much and named him Malachi
Friday, January 23, 2009
More funnies
Daddy had already put me to bed one night but I was crying in my bed so Daddy came back in to ask me what was wrong. I told him that there was a scary ghost in my closet. Daddy asked me what a ghost is and I said it's a puppy. Daddy asked my why I was scared and I told him "That's just the way I am. That's way God made me" :) We had almost the same conversation in the van about why I was so excited to go to Wal-mart.
This is a picture of the sock puppet that Mommy and I made together. i like him very much and named him Malachi
This is a picture of the sock puppet that Mommy and I made together. i like him very much and named him Malachi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment