The bad news is this: I lost the first filling the day after they put them in. Antoher the day after that and 1 more 2 days after that. SOOOOO, I have to go back. I'm actually kind of excited about it though. I LIKE going to the dentist and I pretend that I'm the dentist with Mommy. Our dentist said ahead of time that it wouldn't be perfect and that they would need to be patched up occasionally. MOmmy didn't think that meant the next day. Hopefully round 2 stays in a little better or we'll be talking about alternative plans.
Friday, August 14, 2009
new teeth
I got some fillings in my top 4 teeth a while ago. the good news was that the dentist was super and I wasn't scared. they gave me laughing gas and i was calm and collected. Mommy told me stories while they drilled and I looked like this when they were all finished:

The bad news is this: I lost the first filling the day after they put them in. Antoher the day after that and 1 more 2 days after that. SOOOOO, I have to go back. I'm actually kind of excited about it though. I LIKE going to the dentist and I pretend that I'm the dentist with Mommy. Our dentist said ahead of time that it wouldn't be perfect and that they would need to be patched up occasionally. MOmmy didn't think that meant the next day. Hopefully round 2 stays in a little better or we'll be talking about alternative plans.
The bad news is this: I lost the first filling the day after they put them in. Antoher the day after that and 1 more 2 days after that. SOOOOO, I have to go back. I'm actually kind of excited about it though. I LIKE going to the dentist and I pretend that I'm the dentist with Mommy. Our dentist said ahead of time that it wouldn't be perfect and that they would need to be patched up occasionally. MOmmy didn't think that meant the next day. Hopefully round 2 stays in a little better or we'll be talking about alternative plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment