Monday, November 23, 2009
a mommy date
Mommy and I got to go on another mommy date. Mommy won tickets to Peter and the Wolf and then free pizza. Malachi wouldn't have had a very good time and Daddy had to speak at ConC the next day so we took Holly and Ivy with us instead. I loved the show. The wolf was my favorite part and even though I told mommy he didn't scare me, I may have been a little scared at first. There was lots of dancing and singing. Ivy liked the princess bird. We argued on the walk to get pizza about who could like the wolf because we both wanted the wolf to be our favorites even though mommy said we could both like the wolf. We giggled when we argued though. HOlly said we should be on a debate team. The pizza was yummy too. We had a great double mommy date!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment