Thursday, April 29, 2010
I AM 4!
Mommy has a always let me set the agenda for my birthday and it has always been roughly the same things. This year was not a lot different. First, we needed donuts. Then, to the mall to play in the play area and pet the crabs. Lunch at Fun City Pizza (Daddy met us there). (we did have to take Malachi home to nap for a few hours because he was super grumpy but MOmmy and I played some games while he slept). After his nap, we got ice cream hit up petsmart and then off to guild (which is our small group bible study) with the cheesecake painted up with a lizard as I suggested. Mommy is thankful that I'm such a cheap date on my birthday but is betting it may not always be that way so we're all enjoying it while we can.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment