Thursday, August 5, 2010

VBS

VBS is not the same as PBS and I was kind of upset when mommy said we were going to something more like Sunday school than Clifford. This year, mommy stayed with Bobo's class instead of mine and I wasn't crazy about that. I survived BUUUUUT....the very first day in class time, we learned about Paul being in jail and there was a little room that looked a little like a jail and we put something on that was a little like handcuffs and I was very brave but I told mommy that night that I was NOT going back. Mommy tried to tell me that there wouldn't be a jail the next day but I wouldn't believe her. I finally agreed to go back under the condition that if there was a jail, Daddy had to go with me. There wasn't a jail the next night, just a big boat with thunder and the next night, a snake. Those were still much more pleasant than a jail though. Mommy asked me what my most favorite part of VBS was and I told her it was when I got to see her again and she melted into a big pile of mush.

No comments: