Well, Daddy said he used to be worried I'd turn out a little hoodlum because mommy like rap music, non-alcoholic beer, and football when she was pregnant with me. And here is a video of proof. This is me rapping with Lecrae...he IS a Christian rapper...the same one Mommy listened to when she was pregnant.
2 comments:
Olivia, you sing so good. I've always known that too. But wow, it looks like you're starting to dance too! So cool. I miss you.
When I watched your video with the cat food...I kept trying to get in on that action. Mommy said you and the food weren't really here in front of me. I kept grabbing Mommy's puter screen anyways. -Ivy
Olivia, Mommy let me watch you rapping. I hope we get to meet soon. Mommy wants to come down there this summer but it depends on Bama (my great-great grandma) and Daddy. Keep on singing!
Post a Comment