P.S. Mommy said to tell you some statistics about me.
I know 30 words. I have 13 teeth. I'm about 19.5 pounds. I think my friend Ivy has gotten taller than me. I know where my belly button is and I want to see yours. I know what a cow, owl, dog, cat, monkey, pig, duck (although it sometimes sounds funny), elephant, bunny, and fish say. A bunny says "hop" by the way. I can climb up the slide all by myself. I can jump without my feet leaving the ground. I'm starting to not like having rubber bands in my hair. I do not like brushing my teeth. I do like brushing Mommy's hair. I think bath foam tastes yucky. I have just learned how to take stuff to Daddy when Mommy asks me to and she thinks its GREAT. Ice cream is my favorite! I know the actions to If you're happy and you know it and some other songs too.
1 comment:
Have a blast on all your trips!!! I was hoping to see you over July 4th, but it sounds like that won't be happening. Can't wait to see all your camp photos!
Post a Comment