We're back from all of our camps and stuff so I want to show you all what we've been doing for the last month. First, Mom and Dad and I went to High School week of church camp and helped with the worship. They said it was a really good week of camp and God did lots of good stuff there. Personally, I like camp because of 1. The rocks. Yes, the rocks. There are lots of them there and I really like them. 2. The kids....they love me and I love them. There were some little girls there that came with their families that I was particularly nuts about. 3. I get to be outside A LOT! 4. They have lots of neat bugs to look at. 5. This cool thing called a carpet ball table that mom let me sit in the middle of and roll golf balls back and forth. AND best of all...6. Grandma toted me everywhere I wanted to go and kept me fed with all kinds of yummy treats and carried me lots! Here are some pictures from that first week.
This is me with my friends Faith and Emily

This is me playing on the bus with Grandma and Grandad....and also one of mom's new favorite pictures

And this is me when I "fell" in the creek at camp

This is me "practing" for worship with Mom and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment