Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July

Well, as much as mom tried to make me love firecrackers, she did not succeed. At least not with the fun ones like the chicken and boat. I don't hate sparklers as longs as they're far enough away and snakes are okay if someone holds me. This year, we went to MIke and Gina's for supper (I mostly went for the watermelon) and to hang out for a while before we watched the big boomers at the University. Gina has a really cool pool with fish in it and I learned how to make a fish face. I also liked the big fireworks...at least for the first 5 whole minutes of the 26 minute show. This is me with a spiderman ring
This is me watching the big boomers with Gina...it's a little fuzzy but Mom couldn't see what she was taking a picture of when she took it
And this is me with Ricky and Stacy...they go to ConC
This is what makes the big boom
Maybe next year on the little chickens

1 comment:

Daphne/Jude said...

Maybe next year we can play with the chickens TOGETHER!! *smile*