Monday, July 9, 2007
Grandma is a photo nut
My grandma is a photo nut and as a result, I always have a billion new pictures every time I see her. She just sent us some CDs in the mail that has lots of new/cropped pictures on it. So, I'm just going to throw some of them at you because they're too funny or too sweet not to. Thanks, Grandma!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW, 6 more days and I can take more pictures!!! I can hardly wait. I have more that I'll bring for mommy to look at. I set and watch my movies of you everyday. So while I'm watching I play with the computer and make pictures from them. That's the site I found that I like to play with. I can't believe I can do something on the computer that your Daddy said I couldn't do. That's a first for grandma!!! And probably the only time!!! I'm counting the days and have even started packing. Can't wait to hug and kiss you. Tell mommy and daddy can't wait to see them, too. Give Jack a big hug and a scratch for me. Hope he's feeling and looking much better. Tell Chloe and Simon hi. Would tell you to give Chloe a scratch, but she might scratch you back and her scratchs hurt. Love you!! grandma (granddad, too)
Post a Comment