The second week, Mommy and I stayed at Baba's house and Daddy had to go to Arkansas to work. We missed him a great big bunch but we did have lots of fun too. Baba and Annie and Grandpa had to work a lot so when no one was home, Mommy and I played outside in the pool and puddles a lot. We also went to St. Joe a couple of times, got to go swimming with Grace, Simon, and Ally (and all their mommies and daddies), I got to go to VBS with grandma one day, and probably did some other stuff too. Here, I am giving the kitty a kiss. I KNOW it LOOKS like I'm biting her but I'm not...it's just a kiss

ANd here, I'm riding a cool seal ride outside a store. Mommy had to hold me on though and it went lots faster than she thought.

And here is a picture of me and my cousin Emily and her friend Kayleigh

Here is me kissing a frog...hoping he'll turn into prince charming...or at least someone with candy

And here's me just being cute. I'll add pictures from VBS later if Dad finds the CD from grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment