Then, we started hiking. I have to sit on Daddy's back in a pack but I don't mind at all, except that I get hot to I have to drink lots of water. These are some pictures of our hike. This is from a spot called the ice box and it really was a lot cooler than the air. We hung out there for a while because it was really hot and this hill was really big that we climbed to get there.
Adn then we found the waterfall.
And then we found the pretty creek where there was a snake.
And then we were done hiking and we found the playground with another waterfall and we got to get in the water. This was my most favorite part.
ANd this is me being mad at mom because she wouldn't let me jump in the lake off the dam or let me jump off the side into the waterfall part.
It was still a pretty fun day.
1 comment:
WOW! These are so beautiful!! I want to go there too!!
Post a Comment