Sunday, February 24, 2008

ahem...I have an announcement

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello everyone!
We are soooooooooooooo excited for you. Hope that mom is feeling good. You are such a big girl Olivia make sure you help mom and take good care of her. We will be waiting to hear more!!!!!!!!!
Love you all,
Uncle Ralph, Aunt Linda, Courtney, Dillon and Corissa

Melissa said...

Congratulations! That is fantabulous news and really made my day!

Mya said...

Yeah...can't wait to see the newest member...

lisa said...

whoah, congrats, browns!

love*millers

redhead13 said...

Olivia, I was very happy to hear about your news. I am anxious to hear the details such as when the baby is due and if you are going to have a brother or sister. You are growing up to be a big girl. You are a real cutie pie. Take care of yourself and mom. I will look foward to future blogs & pics.
Love, Jeannette

Daphne/Jude said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! How did I completely miss this post!?!? CONGRATS Olivia!!! Tell your parents congrats too!!! My mommy was so happy when she read this, she had to call Daddy to tell him too!! I hope your mom feels better soon, my mom I think is past that sick stage now.... We'll keep your family in our prayers! Keep us posted!!!