Mom said I maybe look a little like the staypuff marshmallow man but I was toasty warm. The only problem was that I couldn't get up by myself when I fell
Sunday, February 3, 2008
My snowman
It snowed a few days ago at our house and it was a REAL snow, not the kind that we usually get in Arkansas. There was even enough snow for me to make a snowman. Okay, well, maybe mommy made the snowman and I mostly tried to lick the snow off the van but that's a minor technicality. Here is our snowman.

Mom said I maybe look a little like the staypuff marshmallow man but I was toasty warm. The only problem was that I couldn't get up by myself when I fell
Mom said I maybe look a little like the staypuff marshmallow man but I was toasty warm. The only problem was that I couldn't get up by myself when I fell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love, love, love your snowman. I think he's the coolest snowman in Fayetteville. And I know that all those clothes can be a pain, but it's nice to stay warm. And it makes great videos to watch, too. Love you!!!!
Post a Comment