Malachi had a dr. appt. this week and he's pretty big for his age and it made mommy wonder about my percentiles now. I'm still pretty small but not as small as I was for a while. I weigh 27 pounds (almost anyway...I'm still probably really only 26 but I'm pushing 27 pretty hard) and 34.5 inches tall. That puts me in the about 20th percentile for both height and weight. We're gonna be like David and Goliath minus the rock stuff.
I have a cold today too. I got all snotty and coughy last night and then I woke up coughing and it made me puke. Mommy gave me some medicine that didn't taste very good but it did make me less snotty and I feel lots better today.
Also, I heard a man on television talking about Jesus while papa was here and I said "hey, I have Jesus in my book." I ran to get my little bible and showed Papa. "There he is. That's Jesus" Mom thought that was a very neat thing for me to realize.
1 comment:
I am sorry you puked Livi. If it makes you & Amy feel any better I choked at lunch today and gagged up a wad of food into Mommy's hand. You are a big girl. I do not weigh that much yet.
I am also very interested in Jesus right now. Did you know God made EVERYTHING?
I miss you but I don't want to get sick. -ivy
Post a Comment