Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Papa's visit

My Papa (that's mommy's dad) came to see me for a whole weekend and we had so much fun. He got to sit by me in the van and I showed him how to color and read books and watch movies. AND, we took Papa to the drive though zoo and I showed him how to feed animal crackers to well, the animals. I didn't really want anything to do with mommy and daddy at all for the whole weekend....just Papa. Well, except I did ride the camel with Daddy. Oh, and I got to sit on a not real Simba and we got to see a ReAL Simba and Nala. OHH, and a giant camel stuck his whole head in the van. Here are some pictures from the zoo.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Neat zoo! Where is that?

Holly said...

I think Livi needs a little piggie!
-holly