Monday, February 16, 2009

Dr. Davis says...

I got to go see Dr. Davis this time too. It's been too long since I went last and since we have a doctor that we love now, it was time. Dr. Davis says that I weigh 28.78 pounds (25thish percentile) and and 35.43 or 2' 11" (which is the 20thish percentile). I'm small but I'm just right for me. He also asked lots of questions about me and to me. He said that I'm a perfectly healthy little girl and he has no concerns about me at all. That's good because Mommy and Daddy don't either and they're pretty sure I'm extra smart.
This picture has nothing to do with Dr. Davis....it's what Grammy sent for Valentine's Day and it was really yummy. It's an edible bouquet and had melon, strawberries, apples, grapes, and pineapple in it...some of it was even dipped in Chocolate. I also got a box from Annie and Baba with a new puzzle which I put together in a coule of minutes and a bunch of other stuff too. Thanks, everyone!

No comments: