I've been sick. I puked once and told mommy my tummy hurt a couple of times. My nose was (and still is) snotty and gross. I ran a super high fever all night one night and mommy and daddy were up with me every couple of hours putting me in the bathtub, giving me medicine, and watching Veggie Tales until I got comfortable enough to sleep a little. My fever was over 102 on tylenol and it was miserable. I'm a lot better now though. Malachi had it too but his didn't come with as much of a fever as mine.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Sickly
I've been sick. I puked once and told mommy my tummy hurt a couple of times. My nose was (and still is) snotty and gross. I ran a super high fever all night one night and mommy and daddy were up with me every couple of hours putting me in the bathtub, giving me medicine, and watching Veggie Tales until I got comfortable enough to sleep a little. My fever was over 102 on tylenol and it was miserable. I'm a lot better now though. Malachi had it too but his didn't come with as much of a fever as mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment