I've been practicing my mean mommy face and stance to use on Malachi. I put my hands like you see in this picture and said "see, mommy, this is how you stand" and then mommy laughed and I added a mean mommy face to let her know I was serious. Let's face it...sometimes you need a mean mommy face and stance.
Friday, May 15, 2009
A dog and a great story
I made this for mommy and told her it was a dog. Mommy was impressed because it had a round head, 2 eyes, and a mouth. She said that's really great and she was very proud of me.
I've been practicing my mean mommy face and stance to use on Malachi. I put my hands like you see in this picture and said "see, mommy, this is how you stand" and then mommy laughed and I added a mean mommy face to let her know I was serious. Let's face it...sometimes you need a mean mommy face and stance.
I've been practicing my mean mommy face and stance to use on Malachi. I put my hands like you see in this picture and said "see, mommy, this is how you stand" and then mommy laughed and I added a mean mommy face to let her know I was serious. Let's face it...sometimes you need a mean mommy face and stance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
O Livi, I just love this. First you started standing like you were pregnant when mommy was expecting Malachi and now you're doing her mean mommy face. And mommy does stand like this alot, but not always with a mean mommy face, she just stands that way alot. (And some mommy's and daddy's don't think that their children will pick up things that they do and say. Where are their minds at anyway. They are just plain silly.)
Anyway I love this picture!! You are awesome!! Love you so much!!
Grammy forgot to tell you how good your picture is. You need to draw some for Grammy to put on her refrigerator. Then I can show them off to everyone that comes to her house and tell them what a good artist you are. Love you so much!!
Post a Comment