Friday, May 15, 2009

Park between the storms

Mommy, Malachi, and I headed to the park in between storms. That's a tough thing to do lately. We got to stay for about and hour before the next storm moved in and forced us home again. This park has a ducky to ride on and this super crazy spinny seat. The seat doesn't have any handles and it's justlike a tractor seat on a stick. I liked it when Mommy helped me. The problem is this....she turned around to get the camera and I leaned forward which engaged the stupid seat and I started spinning really fast and couldn't stop and I screamed for mommy. She turned around to see me spinning wildly out of control and laughed and sort of freaked out too. She didn't know it would do that either. I no longer like the crazy spinny seat but I still liked the park. Also, I learned that I can push Malachi in the swing and it's pretty fun because he laughs really hard and it makes me laugh too. He likes me to push him better than when Mommy pushes him.

1 comment:

Holly said...

That spinny thing is crazy...even grown men can't control it!