Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Orneriness

Mommy took us to the park and I was just sort of, well, casually playing with the wood chips and the I was sort of tossing them slightly and then, somehow, I was dumping them on Malachi's head. He thought it was funny and so did I but then I thought I might get in trouble so I dumped them on my head too. THat way it's not mean, you know, it's just funny. Also, I'm learning about a lot things lately. When we go for walks, I want mommy to talk about a topic that I pick and she has to tell me as much as she knows about that thing. I've learned a lot this way. Now I get excited when I see a pine tree because I know there are pine cones (that's where the seeds are) on pine trees and that they stay green all year and they have prickles like a porcupine instead of leaves. I can also tell you what makes something a mammal. Mommy's had to brush up on her animal kingdom facts lately.

No comments: