Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween, friends! Today, we got to go trick-or-treating on the Fayetteville square with my friend An Na and her little brother Henry. It was super fantastical! Baba made me a cowgirl costume and she made Malachi a horse costume. For a while, I wanted to be the horse (it's fits us both) so Baba sent Malachi a cowboy costume but she also sent 3 guns with it. Mommy said horses don't have hands so they can't use the guns and then I decided that maybe I should be a cowgirl afterall. I liked getting lots of candy and holding An Na's hand. We even got to drink hot chocolate and eat candy together afterwards. I was really excited to see her.
Tomorrow, we get to trunk-or-treat with Ivy. It's like trick-or-treating but with candy in the trunks of cars instead of houses.

No comments: