Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Buddy the Dinosaur
Buddy the Tyranosaurus Rex did a sing along with us and then we got to take a picture with him...obviously, Malachi was not as excited about this as I was. After meeting each character, we were given stickers with a picture of that character on it so I was covered by the end of the day. We went one other day too so that we could see the ventriloquist and I thought it was really funny. Then we stood in line for a million hours because I told MOmmy that I wanted to make a wax hand and then after teh million hours, I totally freaked out when they put put my hand in the wax so we left without a wax hand....did I mention the million hours we waited? Mommy was not very happy with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment