Thursday, March 25, 2010
Party week
We had birthday parties for 2 of my friends in one weekend. It was crazy exciting. Bella turned 3 and Isabella turned 4 (I got a little confused about who was turning what at which party). I get pretty excited about cake and friends all in the same place so it was a heavenly weekend. Isabella had a pinata and I've never seen one of those before but Mommy said this one is much safer than the old ones that you had to be blindfolded and dizzy to whack at with a stick. I am NOT making that up...she said that's true. This one just had lots of strings hanging from it and we all pulled and the candy came out...sort it...it fell off the ceiling and then the candy came out when it hit the ground.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment