Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Break- Part 2

I also got to see some new friends and some friends I already met but didn't remember. So, hi to Jeannette, Carolyn, and everyone else at the YWCA, (and thanks for the duck, Jeannette, I love it), Alyssa, Tristin, Julie, Thad (maybe next time we'll catch the ducks), Monica, Ashlynn, Megan and Moni's family, Mya (glad you're better), Kent and Ana, everyone at church, and my newest friend Daphne Rae (and her mommy Shelley)..oh, and Ian
K, back to the pictures and stuff. Grandma Mary(we call her Baba now...it's Croatian for grandma or old lady mama or something :)) let me help her with the laundry and I'm super good at it
We played outside when it was nice. Baba and grandpa's house is sooo pretty when the flowers start coming out
Baba put out her fountain and I could have just played in it all day but Mommy said it was too cold
These are just some pictures mommy took that she thinks are pretty

1 comment:

Daphne/Jude said...

I loved meeting you Olivia!! I can't wait until we can play again!