Sometimes the floor is cold and I don't like that but I have to get back to Mommy so I crawl like this. Mom thinks it's funny
Thursday, March 8, 2007
What's this gate doing here
Mommy took the gate and put it in the door that goes outside and leaves the door open for me and the kitties. I really like to stand at the gate and talk to Jack when he's outside. Sometimes Chloe sits with me too. She doesn't even growl at me when I pet her like this.
Sometimes the floor is cold and I don't like that but I have to get back to Mommy so I crawl like this. Mom thinks it's funny
Sometimes the floor is cold and I don't like that but I have to get back to Mommy so I crawl like this. Mom thinks it's funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment