Friday, March 30, 2007

My First "1rst Birthday"

This is my first first birthday outfit that Baba made for me and me trying to figure out what a birthday is in my first first birthday outfit

My Aunt Annie made my cake. It's Wheel of Fortune cuz I like the way the wheel on it sounds even though Mommy doesn't let me watch TV


And then my guests arrived. Thanks for coming to my party, Aunt Annie, Baba,Aunt Chas, Uncle Bruce, Sara, Emily, Jared,Great-grandma paxton, aunt carole, uncle jim, Tutty, and Nitro. First, we ate shish-kabob...that's food on a stick. Then, wow, you won't believe it. This is sooooo great. Mommy sat me in front of a cake and everyone sang to me and then.....
MOMMY LET ME STICK MY FINGERS IN THE CAKE AND EAT AS MUCH AS I WANTED...ICE CREAM TOO! Can you believe it? Ivy, you're gonna LOVE birthdays! At first, I wasn't sure about it. I thought I may get in trouble but I didn't!

And then, I opened lots of presents. There are sooooo many that I can't get them all on here so I had to pick a few:

No comments: