Most of you know that I have a dog. His name is Jack and he is very funny. I love him because he licks my face and doesn't bite when I pull his fur. And now, I'd like to tell you a story about Jack being naughty but it IS funny.
Today, Mommy and I were supposed to go on a walk with Abby, Ivy, and their mommies but I didn't wake up from my nap in time so we went by ourselves later. We decided to go to the hospital because there are ducks and we don't have to drive to get there. Jack got to come too because he loves the pond and he needs some excercise. First, Jack ran out of the house without mommy and barked at the neighbors. Then, he got tangled in the stroller a few times. Then, he nipped at a duck that we were trying to feed. BUT, that's all normal stuff. This is the naughty part...
Mommy took me out of the stroller to let me feed the ducks (really, I just eat the bread myself and look at the ducks closer) so she tied Jack to the stroller. We turned around to feed the ducks and THEN, we saw Jack running down the hill towards the pond with the stroller strolling behind him. The stroller caught up with him and bumped his bottom and he ran even faster. Then, SPLASH....There goes Jack and the stroller into the water. Mommy and I went down and pulled Jack and the stoller out of the pond and back up to the sidewalk. Then, we realized, uh oh! Where are the keys? Yup. Still in the pond. Mommy had to take her shoes off and get into the pond to get the keys back. I thought it was great and wanted to get in too but she didn't let me. It's been a crazy day.
Also, I don't feel great. My nose is pretty runny and I have a little bit of a fever and want to sleep a lot. Don't worry though. I'm working on getting better by sleeping lots. I need to be better by Sunday....it's my birthday!
1 comment:
Olivia, That's the funniest story I've heard all week! I have a perfect picture in my head of Jack and the stroller and you and your mom all rolling toward the pond!
I hope you don't get sick!
Laura
Post a Comment