Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Grandparents!

I had too much fun while Grandma and Grandad were here to put it all in with my Easter/Birthday post so I decided to make a whole entry just for them!
It's gonna have a billion pictures in honor of grandma cuz she LOVES pictures. I took grandma and grandad to the library so they could hear me sing and meet some of my friends. I think they had a good time. Daddy took them to see the Rock House while I slept in the (Mommy stayed with me, of course). We went out to eat and I made friends with the waitress and discovered I LOVE Lo Mein noodles.
And, they got me a really cool bubble machine and turtle that sings for my birthday.

We read about 500 books, I think. I convinced Grandma that I wasn't tired so she could keep reading.
I love them very much. Thanks for coming to see me, Grandma and Grandad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Livi, I loved being there for your birthday and hated to leave. Enjoyed going to the library and seeing your friends and watching you. Sorry we didn't get to meet Ivy, you talk so much about her. Watching you open and play with your presents was really fun. Watching you eat your noodles at the chinese place was very entertaining. I still laugh when I watch the videos on my camera. Was so glad it warmed up enough to take the bubble machine outside and play. I thought it was fun even if Jack didn't like them. Reading to you, well I could do that all day and never get tired of it. We really, really, really enjoyed getting to babysit (even if Granddad slept half the time). The hardest part about leaving was not being able to get any more kisses or hugs. Even though I was sick when we left, I started missing you so much before we even got out of town and I just wanted to come back and stay forever.
Of course I've printed off several pages of pictures (well until the printer ran out of colored ink, the last picture you looked a little purple)and taken them to school to show to every body. Stopped and showed them to Elaine. Emailed her your pictures opening their gift, but her computer crashed. Don't know if I did that or not. I may have sent her to many pictures. I love you, love you, love you and can't wait for you to get here in a couple of weeks. I'm going to go get more of your daddy's old toys out, so you'll have some new things to discover.
Hope you had a good time at your party at the Rock House. I keep checking to see if Mom took any pictures there of your cake and the kids.
Take care of Mommy, Daddy, Jack, Chloe and Simon. Help them pack really, really, really, really fast so you can get here faster. Love you, Love you, Love you!!!