Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My 1rst birthday and 2nd Easter

Sunday was my birthday and Easter all at one time. It was a pretty big day so I have lots of pictures. Mom woke up at 1:24 am and stayed awake until 1:29 just to say "Happy Birthday" to me at the exact time that I was born. I didn't know it though, I was asleep. Then, when I woke up in the morning, I had a basketful of toys and candy. I tried to eat the candy with the wrappers still on though, so mom put it up. Then, I put on my special Easter/birthday dress that Baba made me and we went to church and everyone told me Happy Birthday.
Then, we went to Mike and Gina's for Easter dinner. My friends Emory and Avery were there too and their mommy made me a very special cupcake with a candle in it and everyone sang to me. I liked people singing to me but I didn't want to eat my cupcake. Mommy and Daddy helped though. Mike and Gina got me a cool bunny that sings songs and counts too. We went home for a while after lunch and then guess who came to my house? IT WAS GRANDMA AND GRANDAD BROWN! YEAH! We took them to campus to show them around and played for a while. I opened a present from The Rose's (thanks guys, it's pretty) then I and then I was too tired to open more presents so I went to sleep.
Birthday/Easters are exhausting

No comments: