Well, the partying is over until next week when Ivy gets a turn at this birthday stuff. Today was my last First birthday party but it was lots of fun. I had a duck party and got to wear my duck dress. Mom stayed up late and made my super-cool ducky cake and cupcakes and Mom and Dad made decorations. In case you can't read the sign, it says "Livi is 1" Then, today, after church, my friends came and watched me open presents and eat cake and ice cream. I did share with them though. After all that sugar, I stayed up a long time and then crashed pretty hard. I barely made it through my bath! It's good to be 1. Thanks for coming, everyone!




P.S. Mommy would like for you all who think I only look like my Daddy to make sure you look at the last picture carefully and notice that we really do look somewhat alike
P.P.S I have a video of me eating cake and of my friends but the computer is toooooo slow and mommy is tooooo tired to deal with it right now so it will be put on later
3 comments:
Birthday's look like they are a blast!!! I can't wait!!! Your mommy loves you, just look at how much fun that cake looks!! Ducks are fun! I can't wait to hang out with you again, hopefully at the Lake this summer!!!
Yep, most definitely lookin' Mom in that one!
-Holly
oops! forgot the word "like".
Post a Comment