Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fun Saturday

In the morning, Mommy went to the farmer's market and garage saling all by herself and I got to stay home and watch Daddy. Later that day, we went to my friend Jessica's graduation party and after that, we went to a coffee shop to watch a band cuz Dad is friends with one of the guys in the band. I really liked the band even though it was late. I clapped and danced and even sang some.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that hippie dress. Livy, you are definitly part of the old 70's era, really, I was there.
Annie and I are still debating the going to Fayetteville after midnight act. I'm thinking that 3 hours of driving for a farmers market might be quite a trip. However I did drive 10 for a farmers market last week.
I do have to work Fri. afternoon which turned into a 7p.m. by the time I'm finished, I might be too tired to go in the evening, we'll just have to wait and see. That's also an extra 6 gal. of gas or a whole $25!!!!!
I do want to see you!!!!!
Your Baba loves you!!!!