Saturday, May 5, 2007
We've been BUSY!
Sorry it's been so long in between posts, everyone. It's been busy around here. We were in Missouri for Sarah and Adam's wedding (Daddy was the officiator). Mommy didn't take ANY pictures the whole time we were there. Can you believe it? So, Grandma, if you want everyone to see pictures of that weekend, you'll need to send them to Mommy. And then we came back home and it's been busy here too. This weekend was Christ on Campus' 25th anniversary so we had lots to do. On Friday, we went to a cookout and then to the Razorback baseball game. I ate lots of cookies and lots of people were very happy to tote me around to wherever I wanted to go. I met this GREAT BIG PIG named Ribby and we got to take our picture with him. I thought he was pretty much teh coolest pig ever. I like baseball games. There are lots of short songs all the time and I dance to them. Tonight, we went to a banquet for the 25th anniversary and again, I ate cookies and danced to music (this time it was Daddy playing) and again, lots of people toted me around. I've FINALLY decided it's okay if I'm not with Mommy 100% of the time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Olivia!! I have some photos of you at the wedding!! To see them, I think you will have to click on these links....
Here is your daddy leading the wedding.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/faith1998/DSC01426.jpg
Here you are walking between your Grandma and Grandpa.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/faith1998/DSC01435.jpg
Here you are walking, but you have spotted your mommy.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/faith1998/DSC01436.jpg
And here your Grandma is proudly showing you off!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/faith1998/DSC01439.jpg
My mom says it's hard to see your mom and dad in those school colors...she said something about it should be Green and White instead...Something about Bobby should be there instead of that Razorback...
Love, Daphne
Hey Daphne, we can't see the pics! Mom and Dad thought it was weird to see me in AR stuff for a while too but they got used to it. Don't worry, we hope to have some bearcat stuff someday too. I'm gonna LOVE Bobby
I'll have my mommy email the photos to your mommy.... *smile*
Post a Comment