Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Traveling girl
Last Sunday, on mom's birthday, we drove all the way to grandma and grandad's house after church. We were there for 1 whole day and then we left for a place called Indiana really, really early the day after that. Mom and Dad sang at a campus minister's retreat and I got to go to something called childcare. Even though the child care kdis were super fantastic, I cried every single time Mom took me to them and sometimes, I didn't stop until she came back to get me. I was, in fact, such a booger about it that the childcare kids took me in shifts so that no one had to watch me all the time. Now that's making your mark in the world. But, when I was with Mommy and Daddy, we had a pretty good time. I got to play in a waterfall and we saw a snake. My friends Sam and Elizabeth got to come to IN too. Sam makes me laugh a lot. Mom and Dad had a really good time and learned a bunch so that's good.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment