I was very serious about the cupcakes
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Fun City Pizza
Mommy took me to Fun City Pizza again and this time was even more fun than last time. She let me push the buttons on some of the games and I won 150 tickets on the first try. After that, I played another game and won 50 tickets again. After that, it was more like 10 or 5 or 1 at a time. It was still fun and I got to use my tickets to get a box of plastic puppies, a monkey with a parachute, a tiny lizard, and a weird alien thing that springs up. It was GREAT! We also ate pizza with my friends and had cupcakes. I played in the ball pit and this time it was fun instead of scary like last time. The other little girl in the pictures is my friend Alexis. We are only a few months apart and I like her.

I was very serious about the cupcakes
I was very serious about the cupcakes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment