Saturday, December 8, 2007
Uh Oh!
Mommy bought me some new bath toys and I really like them. They are crayons that you can draw on the bathtub wall with. The other day, mommy was taking a "quick quick shower" by herself and she leaves the door to the bathroom open in case I need her. When she got out, I was so excited and took her hand to show her my new masterpiece....on the wall in the hallway. When she asked me if I colored anywhere else, I said I did and showed her the wall in the other room too. She said those colors are special colors that we only use in the bathtub. Oops. I didn't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
olivia - if you really want to leave your mark, sharpies are the best. they were my favorite for wall drawings and toy drawings and clothes drawings and furniture drawings and even my mom's forehead drawings.
Thanks for the tip, Sam! I'll keep that in mind next time
Post a Comment