Daddy has started the crazy busy part of campus ministry life. Last night, he didn't get home until after 5 am after being at work all day (and night). He got to be at home today and I wanted to play with him....so I tucked him in and helped him take a nap on the floor in my room after I fed him some yummy supper from my kitchen. Silly Daddy takes playtime a little too seriously and REALLY fell asleep.
1 comment:
Livi, you are such a nice daughter. Taking care of your poor tired daddy. You do an excellent job, cooking him supper and then helping him take a much needed nap. This is great practice to help mommy when your brother gets here.
Grammy had fun reading with you on the computer. The care bears and baby dolly enjoyed it, too. Love you!!! Hugs and Kisses!!!
Post a Comment