Mommy found this little cowgirl vest that Baba made for me a long time ago but it still fits so I put it on and mommy put my hair in piggy tails to take these pictures.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
An update
Sometimes my Baba and my mommy call me Livi Lou and I've started telling them that "I not Livi Lou. I Livi Michal Frown" I say "yes ma'am" and "no ma'am" but I don't really know why. And mommy is a "ma'am" and not a man but daddy is not a ma'am, he's a man but you can say sir. My vocabulary is growing like crazy lately and I can recite both of my favorite Olivia books page by page all the way through (even the hard words like exhausted and unattractive). I can count to 15 and sometimes 20 but I still don't like 4. I like playing in my room a lot now and especially with my kitchen. I like to make lunch for mommy and bring her lots of drinks in my tiny little cups.
Mommy found this little cowgirl vest that Baba made for me a long time ago but it still fits so I put it on and mommy put my hair in piggy tails to take these pictures.


Mommy found this little cowgirl vest that Baba made for me a long time ago but it still fits so I put it on and mommy put my hair in piggy tails to take these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment