Here is my room before: (notice the lovely black trim that took 7 million coats of primer to cover)
And here is after without my stuff:
And after with my stuff (well, some of it, anyway):
I told mommy "it too pink" but I've since changed my mind. The pink is literally "sassy pink"....hmmm, how fitting!
Next up: Baby brother's room!
6 comments:
That is a super cute big girl room! Good job with the stripes they're amazing!
Olivia!! I love your rooom! It's so cute!
Livi, That is a great room. your pink is as bright as my yellow!!
I like the random sizes of stripes.
I love your room Olivia!! It is too cute! I wish I had a cool room like that when I was growing up!
I love your room Olivia!!!!!!! Maybe one day I can come see it and play with you! And I love your prayers - it cracked my mom up! My parents told me to tell your parents hello and to give them hugs!
Post a Comment