Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Official

I bought a house and now I have my own room but it's not painted yet. Tomorrow, we get to move my toys and Jack and Simon and Chloe and everything else. Buying a house is not like buying candy at Walmart. Mommy and Daddy just had to sign a lot of stuff while I read my dinosaur book and ate M&Ms. Then we ate chicken at the new house and I got to watch some movies on the 'puter while mommy used to ubby to try to get the carpet clean and daddy sweated a lot carrying boxes.

3 comments:

Daphne/Jude said...

Congrats on the new house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have to tell my mommy your new address!

Melissa said...

Yea for the new house!!! Hope you get settled in soon!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Guess you and Grammy threatening AT&T with bodily harm, must have worked. You are pretty scarry when you're not happy and frumpy.
I love your room!! It is so pretty and your frog matches perfectly. You made a good choice! (Maybe next time we can go back to the butterfly place and get the rest of the stuff you collected to get. But don't tell Daddy or Mommy, we'll just surprise them. They will be so happy! HA!!) I think the ladybug and butterfly would have looked very nice in your room, too.
So when you told me you helped paint your room what part did you do? The woodwork, the stripes or the pink wall. Whoever did the stripes was awesome. I love them. Mommy has such good ideas in making your new house look beautiful. I will be sure to show Granddad your pictures when he gets home. He's in KC today and tomorrow with the youth group & Jade. Today was Grammy's first day back to work and it was very warm, but not hot. It's been very nice the last couple of days, but figure it'll get hot in there next week when the kids are back. Take more pictures so Grammy can see all the work you've done. I think maybe we should go shopping and send AT&T some MM's for getting your internet working. What do you think Livi? Love you!! Call me again, soon!! Give everyone hugs and kisses and I love you's.