On Friday and Saturday, Aunt Annie came down so she could help us with a garage sale. It was lots of fun to sit outside and ask people if they would "buy my cookies, please" There was even a man who came that was not Ho Ho but looked a little like him. I had lots of fun and Aunt Annie read 1000000 books for me. AND, lots of people bought the stuff that we didn't need anymore. Also, garage sales are HOT and I didn't want to sleep much and I started to tell mommy and Annie that "I not frumpy. I so happy" in a grumbly voice a lot. I don't know why they laughed everytime I did it. I MEANT it.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Garage Sales
On Friday and Saturday, Aunt Annie came down so she could help us with a garage sale. It was lots of fun to sit outside and ask people if they would "buy my cookies, please" There was even a man who came that was not Ho Ho but looked a little like him. I had lots of fun and Aunt Annie read 1000000 books for me. AND, lots of people bought the stuff that we didn't need anymore. Also, garage sales are HOT and I didn't want to sleep much and I started to tell mommy and Annie that "I not frumpy. I so happy" in a grumbly voice a lot. I don't know why they laughed everytime I did it. I MEANT it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment