Thursday, July 3, 2008

House update and funny stuff

First, the house inspection was this morning and it went pretty well. There are a few minor things to fix and most of those, we had already planned to do. Structurally, electrically, and Air-condition/heatery speaking, it is a sound house. I helped a lot at the inspection by pointing out the purple and green room to our fill-in real estate lady (ours is on vacation), finding "scary and not scary" bugs to show everyone, checking the safety of the windows as I tried to see the doggy next door, and testing out the flooring by spinning in circles until I fell over. I was also very intrigued by the neat gadgets that our inspector brought with him.
This morning, I crawled in bed with mommy like I usually do and whispered "I need supper now. I do, Mommy." That is a pretty standard part of our morning but this morning, Mommy was tired and said "aw, livi, what time is it" and I looked at the clock and said "it's 86, mom. get up" Mommy just laughed and got me some cereal.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny...supper....86...love it!