Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Smurfs

Look at how pretty I am. Mommy was washing dishes tonight and heard me saying "I want another marker" over and over again and then she thought, "wait a minute...I never gave her a marker....or paper" Then she came and found me with the very blue permanent marker that she and Daddy had been using to mark the moving boxes. I colored my hands, arms, legs, belly button, feet, and 1 toy. Mommy is very thankful that I didn't think of the walls or carpet. However, we do have a wedding this weekend. I guess every wedding needs a smurf and I nominate me. P.S. By the time mommy thought to take my picture, we'd already tried cleaning both of my arms so they are significantly less blue than my legs.

3 comments:

Mya said...

wow, i like to draw on myself too. mommy said to tell you she likes all of your posts, she likes to hear all the fun stuff that you all are doing. be sure to check my blog out, mommy and i are putting new stuff on it late today. hope you are having a great summer because i am.

Holly said...

This last picture is a riot!
-Holly

Erin said...

aww!
it's been awhile so i had a lot to read to catch up!
congrats on your house...i'm moving this weekend myself!
definitely a cute kid...:)