Here are some pictures of me and my new brother and all of our new family. ALSO, Daddy is trying to keep up with e-mails and facebook as best as possible. You can go to Malachi's blog to see some other pictures. His link is in my friend's list to the left.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Baby Malachi is here
My brother arrived yesterday at 12:52 and He Is BIG. He weighs 9 lbs. 11 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. I was 2 weeks earlier than him but I weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long so he's bigger than I was. Mommy says he looks sort of purple and blue because he came down so fast when he was being born that he got bruises on his face. I like him lots and like to hold him but only for a few seconds and then I have to be off to do other things. I'm a little scared of mommy right now because she has funny stuff taped her arms and couldn't get out of bed yet. I still give her hugs and kisses but I get pretty nervous when I sit on the bed with her. Mommy, Daddy, and Malachi got me a new activity book to play with at the hospital and I like it a lot. Baba and I have been having a pretty good time at home. She brought the Lion King with her and now I have a new favorite movie.
Here are some pictures of me and my new brother and all of our new family. ALSO, Daddy is trying to keep up with e-mails and facebook as best as possible. You can go to Malachi's blog to see some other pictures. His link is in my friend's list to the left.


Here are some pictures of me and my new brother and all of our new family. ALSO, Daddy is trying to keep up with e-mails and facebook as best as possible. You can go to Malachi's blog to see some other pictures. His link is in my friend's list to the left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment