Thursday, September 11, 2008
My treasures
I went with mommy this morning to a consignment sale to get a few things for baby brother. Mommy said if I was a very good girl, I would get to pick a toy that I wanted to bring home with us. I WAS a good girl and I picked out the best toy EVER! It is an 80s minnie mouse complete with giant headband bow, tube top, and crazy shoe. I think it's awesome but silly mommy kept trying to tempt me away from it to something else. Little did she know that my heart and mind were set on retro Minnie. I pushed her in the baby swings, put her in the stroller and read her a book until Mom resigned herself to the fact that Minnie was indeed coming home with us. And here she is (after a nice washing machine bath, of course):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment