Here are some pictures mommy and I took last night of huge Malachi in mommy's tummy. I like to hug and kiss and talk to him. The last one is my showing you my tummy like mommy.We also have a great video of my reading my Olivia book to you but it's a tiny bit too long so daddy will have to edit it before we can post it.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
My last day as an only child
Today is my last day as the only child. Mommy decided to let me do as much fun stuff today as possible so we woke up, ate marshmallow cereal, went to Petco and I got to push around the little cart all by myself (I didn't even want to see the animals because I was so busy with my cart), went to Barnes and Noble and read 19000 books, then to Toys R Us, then to McDonalds, and then Target where I got to pick out an activity book with all kinds of cool stuff that mommy and daddy will bring to the hospital for me and I can play with it when Malachi is born. I was so tired when I got home that I turned into kind of a monster and mommy made me really angry because she said I had to sleep instead of watching a movie. Who's last day of being an only child is this anyway?
Here are some pictures mommy and I took last night of huge Malachi in mommy's tummy. I like to hug and kiss and talk to him. The last one is my showing you my tummy like mommy.We also have a great video of my reading my Olivia book to you but it's a tiny bit too long so daddy will have to edit it before we can post it.


Here are some pictures mommy and I took last night of huge Malachi in mommy's tummy. I like to hug and kiss and talk to him. The last one is my showing you my tummy like mommy.We also have a great video of my reading my Olivia book to you but it's a tiny bit too long so daddy will have to edit it before we can post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just want to know how your Mommy was able to do all of that with you. My mommy can't even take me for a walk down the street any more without having contractions. Let me know what it's like to be a big sister!
Dear Lorelai,
MOmmy has to stop and rest when we have a busy day even if it means sitting down in funny place like the toy store :) It's great being a big sister. You're gonna love it!
Post a Comment