Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Fun

On Sunday, I went to church with Daddy and this is what we did...



Okay, maybe we did sing and stuff too but this is all that we took pictures of.
Side story that's not at all related but funny. Mommy went to check on Malachi in his crib and she stepped on a wet spot with her sock and she made a grunty noise like she does when she's angry and said "grrr...Jack is so naughty" I said "It's probably my fault" and mommy said "no, livi, it's not your fault when Jack pees on the carpet". I said "ummm, it might be my fault" and mommy said the same thing. And then I said "No, mommy, I peed on the carpet. It's probably my fault" and I showed her where I peed and my underwear a little ways off the pee spot. Then mommy said "okay, it probably was your fault" but she was laughing so I don't think she was very angry anymore.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Good one Livi...lesson learned: Be honest but cute & speak with good language and all will be okay! -ivy