Also, The Lion King has been shelved for a little while. I've been having scary dreams that wake me up. I can still watch the sing along so it's okay
Thursday, October 16, 2008
just helping out around the house
I'm an excellent big sister. I help mommy with all kinds of things. I also provide the comic relief pretty often. I say something unintentionally funny most of hte time and mommy laughs and then I say "Am I cracking you up, Mommy" and then mommy laughs so hard that she snorts. I laugh a lot when mommy snorts and tell her that she snorted in case she didn't know and that usually makes mommy snort some more.
Also, The Lion King has been shelved for a little while. I've been having scary dreams that wake me up. I can still watch the sing along so it's okay



Also, The Lion King has been shelved for a little while. I've been having scary dreams that wake me up. I can still watch the sing along so it's okay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures of the two most adorable kids in the world. I can tell that Livi is alot of help and that Chi loves when she's helping take care of him.
I just want to say "Okay, now Grammy can't be blamed for taking all the strange and funny face pictures." Love it!!! Love you guys and miss you terribly!!! Seems like it's been forever since you were here Livi. Grammy hasn't put your bed up, because it makes her so sad everytime she starts to fold it up. So it just stays put. I watched the videos of you and Granddad coloring yesterday and again this evening. They make me laugh when I watch them. Caught Granddad watching them this afternoon and he laughed, too.
The line that cracks me up the most is "Granddad your to slow. Turn, turn the page." And Chi Grammy didn't get enough cuddle time before you went home, but Grammy is so glad your home and doing great. I just want to come cuddle with so bad. I keep telling my self that Nov will be here soon. And then Christmas is soon to follow, I'll have 2 times close together to start spoiling you. I like that job alot, just ask your sister. Love you!!
Post a Comment