Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Park Sing-a-long

Today, Mommy took me and Malachi to the park. While we were swinging, I led an impromptu sing along with some other girls that also happened to be singing. We sang Twinkle Twinkle, The Wheels on the Bus, ABCD (note: it IS ABCD not the ABC song), and a few others. I even tried to sing Twinkle Twinkle while the others sang ABCD because it's the same music, just different words and that's what I like to do with Mommy and Daddy but when I switched, they switched with me and we all ended up singing Twinkle Twinkle. I guess they don't get it. I also learned how to climb up to the big slide by myself after mommy helped me the first time and I made a sand castle. It was lots of fun. Then we ate supper with Daddy and our friends from ConC. It was a good day.

No comments: