Baba has lots of kitties at her house and I'm a BIG fan of them. I like to take them inside and tote them around until someone tells me they need to rest a little bit. We made a nice box for them to play in.
Friday, July 17, 2009
kitties and such
First, Mommy says sorry this is taking so long. She feels a little overwhelmed with all the catching up to do and now we have tons more pictures and stories from Aunt Annie coming to visit but first, we need to finish up vacation.
Baba has lots of kitties at her house and I'm a BIG fan of them. I like to take them inside and tote them around until someone tells me they need to rest a little bit. We made a nice box for them to play in.

Baba has lots of kitties at her house and I'm a BIG fan of them. I like to take them inside and tote them around until someone tells me they need to rest a little bit. We made a nice box for them to play in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment